Click Here for Mass Article Submissions
The rules for submitting your articles to Original Articles Directory are simple, but they must be followed!
- The articles that you submit must be your own work - You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique.
No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are
being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to Article Managment System, you grant us the right to publish your articles -
We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting
your articles to Original Articles Directory, you grant others the right to publish your articles - Other Original Articles Directory users have the right to publish your articles on
their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! - The articles that you submit to Original Articles Directory should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL's of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to Original Articles Directory does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind - You will not receive compensation from Originalarticlesdirectory.com or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory - We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting - Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn't meet this requirement.